2014/04/27

Classic Hair Length

Hello Lovelies!
One of my lovely readers just pointed out that I did not post my classic length hair picture yet :) So here we go, this picture is 1 month old, but as y'all know - nothing much is changing. I now have red/brown ombre :p ! Thanks to the sunlight the henna really shows up again. I think that's it I will not grow my hair longer. But who knows I might add some face framing layers or change the colour a little bit. Lately I feel like I need more self-confidence and going red is my power colour, like some blondes like to go blonder and blonder and blonder. Will be rinsable again I think though :o) 






6 Kommentare:

  1. Now I feel inspired :) Thank you for sharing this!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks Henrietta! Your comment made my day, it is a long way to where I am now but with patience and natural haircare you can do it too!! Love, Zoey

      Löschen
  2. Stunning! Your hair looks so beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks Kittybird! I love your blog and am always following your growing flexi collection , such beautiful pieces!

      Löschen
  3. Das sieht richtig, richtig toll aus! Ich will das auch! Jetzt und sofort! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ok Liebes, ich beam was rueber! Irgendwann geht es schneller als man denkt! Ich weiss noch das ich ewig bei BSL rumgekrebst hab, aber dann ging es ganz flott von Hüfte auf Steiss zur Classic. Drück dich :*

      Löschen

I am happy about every single comment, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Love, Zoey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...